Our digitisation process is a fast and efficient method that accurately converts paper log data to digital API format. We use Neuralog®, the Industry leading log digitisation software.NeuraLog® transforms scanned paper images into usable computer data.
The digitising works in either multiple-curve auto-tracking mode or in single-curve auto-tracking mode for monochrome, 8-bit colour or true-colour scanned images. For older and more difficult logs a semi-automatic mode can be used and in the worst cases a manual approach can be used to convert the logs. Features include:
- automatic curve tracking algorithm, with a manual digitising option when required;
- accepts digital data in LIS, LAS, BIT or PTF formats;
- ability to overlay digital data against scanned images to show the correlation between digital data and paper logs;
- highlight discrepancies and missing data;
- resampling and units conversion capability;
- outputs digitised data to disk in LIS or LAS formats.